Viktige oppdateringer fra Microsoft!
18. mar 2021
Lesetid: 1 min
Fra Microsoft har vi mottatt følgende informasjon om viktige oppdateringer:
On March 2, 2021, we released an out-of-band security update to address several zero-day vulnerabilities in Exchange Server that are known to be under limited targeted attack by a Chinese nation-state sponsored threat actor.
Customers are encouraged to apply the update as soon as possible.
- For on-premises Exchange Servers, we ask that you work with customers to start immediate action to assess their Exchange infrastructure and patch vulnerable servers.
- You should immediately leverage this template and reach out to your customers to inform them of the situation and help them remediate. Please also engage with your MW Pod members who are being briefed more on this.
- MSRC blog: Multiple security updates released for Exchange Server
- Security blog: Hafnium targeting Exchange Servers
- Microsoft on the Issues: New Nation-State Cyberattacks
Oppdatert: 18. mar 2021
Publisert: 3. mar 2021